• Natural humic conditioner, obtained from American Leonardite and presented in the form of a soluble liquid (SL), that improves the physical, chemical and biological characteristics of the soil. The use of the product allows the medium (soil) in which the crops are grown to be improved and transformed, facilitating the availability and assimilation of the nutrients by the crops.
• The profitability of Humistar - Humifirst has been proved through different tests and studies performed in collaboration with universities and centres of worldwide prestige. These projects have shown that Humistar – Humifirst, due to its multiple action system mechanism, increases the performance and the quality of the crops. Furthermore, it has been proved that increases the assimilation and absorption of nutrients by the crops. It is recommended to overview “Web-Library: Field trials - Humic acids”.
AGRONOMICAL ADVANTAGES OF HUMISTAR – HUMIFIRST
• The following advantages and benefits are remarkable:
1) Formation and development of an optimum and improved root system, capable of utilising the resources available in the soil (fertilisers, nutrients, water, etc.).
The excellent results obtained in terms of yield and quality, in various official tests conducted by Tradecorp have confirmed these qualities.
2) It is a key element in the formation of the clay-humic compound of the soil, facilitating the improvement of soil structure and increasing cation exchange capacity. This phenomenon was demonstrated in the tests carried out by Tradecorp in 2004 with the University of Cordoba (Spain).
3) It optimises and increases the efficiency of different resources existing for the crops (e.g. fertilisers, nutrients, water, etc.) increasing the bio-availability of phosphorous and various micronutrients by means of the formation of stable compounds. It also increases the retention surface of soluble fertilisers avoiding losses due to cleaning and reduces the blockages and antagonisms between the different nutrients due to the buffer effect. It has been proved, by means of different tests, that Humistar - Humifirst increases the assimilation and absorption of nutrients by the crops.
4) Immediate use of the product and greater speed in its action with regard to other conditioners such as manure. Also, as opposed to other traditional organic conditioners, humic acids are organic substances that are persistent in the soil, which do not disappear once mineralisation has been completed, thus allowing a real recovery of the organic matter in the soils.
5) Greater ease and convenience in handling, time saving and greater profitability since the use of Humistar – Humifirst substitutes the traditional contributions of manure, supplying organic matter that is totally active.
6) Versatility and time saving application as they are ideal products for drip irrigation systems due to their convenience, achieving complete solubility without causing obstructions in the dripping devices.
7) It integrally improves the fertility of the soils physical characteristics (development of a good crumb structure by the formation of aggregates, aeration, humidity retention, respiration and metabolism stimulus, drainage, etc.); chemical characteristics (increase in cation exchange capacity, decrease in poisonous effects of toxic agents, recovery of insoluble phosphorus, etc.) and biological characteristics (microbial life, promotion of cell division, etc.) of the soil.
8) Reduction in environmental impact since it reduces the cleansing of nitrates and fixes heavy metals.
9) A safe and natural product containing no heavy metals, sodium, chlorine or weed seeds, with a total absence of phytotoxicity.
10) Efficient response to hydric stress increasing the capacity to retain water in different soil types. The tests carried out in 2004 in collaboration with the University of Cordoba (Spain) proved the effect of the product on the capacity for retention of water.